- Listener Comments & Questions11:07What Would I Do Next? | Diarrhea28:14Paper Chase #1 | Fluoroquinolone use and risk of aortic aneurysm and dissection4:40Post Syncope ECG Red Flags22:49Paper Chase #2 | Red Flags for Low Back Pain Are Not Always Really Red5:32Excellence in the Physical Exam Series | The Back12:28Avoid Burnout With Stress GrowthFree Chapter27:15Paper Chase #3 | Acetaminophen or NSAIDS in MSK trauma3:29Abortion Complications12:45Electrical Injuries17:53Paper Chase #4 | Prediction rules in children after blunt trauma4:40Calciphylaxis17:57Opioid Alternatives17:35Paper Chase #5 | Teaching Patients How to Reduce a Shoulder Dislocation5:03The Summary15:39
When evaluating a child with a potential electrical injury there are four main questions to consider:
1. Household or Industrial electricity?
2. What was the pathway of the current?
3. What was the contact time?
4. Are there any associated injuries?
Avoiding Burnout Full episode audio for MD edition 206:04 min - 97 MB - M4AHippo UC RAP August 2018 Written Summary 493 KB - PDF