What You Get
5-minute summaries of each paper
real-time test runthrough
Up to 25
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
ABEM’s LLSA articles are packed with information and pearls — but it takes a long time to actually read and digest them all. Let us lighten your load by making LLSA speedy, educational and simple.
- Improve your practice and pass the test, all in less time. Get high-yield, 5-minute synopses of each paper and a real-time test run-through in under 30 minutes—and actually learn something while you’re at it. It’s MOC, the way it should be.
- Be entertained. Master educators Rob Orman, Mizuho Morrison and Aaron Bright make studying painless with a healthy dose of humor, while still being effective.
- Earn all the CME you need for the year while you study. Earn up to 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. All the credits you need, all in one place.
- “Just gotta get it done.” Short on time? Download the reference slides and watch our sample group test video where we swiftly walk through the test question by question.
- “I have a few minutes; teach me something while I pass the test.” Get the high-yield clinical pearls as we review each article in an average of 5-6 minutes. Follow along and answer the questions on your real test.
- “I need some more meat.” For even more knowledge to fill out your educational experience, check out more comprehensive bullet-point pearls and highlights of each article below the video player.
2019 Available Now New
The 2019 LLSA test review has arrived. Get started on your prep with our high-yield, legitimately fun lectures and test walk-through.
Our World-Class Faculty
Aaron Bright, MD
Assistant Professor, Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California
Rob Orman, MD
Attending Emergency Physician at Valley View Hospital in Glenwood Springs, CO and Santiam Hospital in Stayton, OR
Editor in Chief, Hippo Education Podcasts, Assistant professor of Emergency Medicine at Los Angeles County and USC Medical Center, Keck School of Medicine of USC
You may see over 5,000 patients this year.
Let us lighten your load by making LLSA & the rest of ABEM MOC simple.
Preparing for your Boards?
Sign up for Hippo EM Board Review, our wildly popular comprehensive board exam review.
Hippo is great for groups.
Contact us for group subscription rates.
What makes Hippo different?
At Hippo Education we’re committed to helping front-line medical professionals stay current, connected, and passionate. We’re a physician-founded, physician-run company focused on supporting a cadre of top-notch clinicians, like you.
Our energy goes toward recruiting the most astute and entertaining educators in medicine and providing them with every resource necessary to create the best education possible. Everything we make is specifically designed for busy medical professionals—it’s concise and segmented into easily digestible pieces to fit into your packed schedule. We believe the very best education is memorable and entertaining.
We continually invest in high-end, creative production and app technologies. We know your educational experience makes the difference—not only between passing and failing an exam, but often between life and death.
See how good medical education can be.