Our World-Class Faculty
Assistant Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine, University of Southern California
Matthew DeLaney, MD
Co-host of ERcast’s Lit Matters
Associate Professor / Assistant Program Director, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham
Salim Rezaie, MD
Co-host of ERcast’s Lit Matters
Director of Clinical Education, Greater San Antonio Emergency Physicians (GSEP)
What You Get
key points of each article in 10-20 minutes
real-time test runthrough
Up to 26.75
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
ABEM’s LLSA articles are packed with information, but they can be time consuming to read and digest. Let our literature experts—ERcast's Lit Matters co-hosts Salim Rezaie and Matt DeLaney—lighten your load, making LLSA fun and simple.
- Improve your practice and pass the test, all in less time. Get high-yield, synopses of each paper in 10-20 minutes and a real-time test run-through in just 30 minutes—and actually learn something while you’re at it. It’s MOC, the way it should be.
- Be entertained. Master educators and literature experts Salim Rezaie and Matthew DeLaney from ERcast, together with host Matthieu DeClerck make studying painless with a healthy dose of humor, while still being effective.
- Earn all the CME you need for the year while you study. Earn up to 26.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. All the credits you need, all in one place.
- “Just gotta get it done.” Short on time? Download the reference slides and watch our sample group test video where we swiftly walk through the test question by question.
- “I have a few minutes; teach me something while I pass the test.” Get the high-yield clinical pearls as we review each article in an average of 10-20 minutes. Follow along and answer the questions on your real test.
- “I need some more meat.” For even more knowledge to fill out your educational experience, check out more comprehensive bullet-point pearls and highlights of each article below the video player.
2021 Available Now New
The 2021 LLSA test review has arrived. Get started on your prep with our high-yield, legitimately fun lectures and test walk-through.
You may see over 5,000 patients this year.
Let us lighten your load by making LLSA & the rest of ABEM MOC simple.
Preparing for your Boards?
Sign up for Hippo EM Board Review, our wildly popular comprehensive board exam review.
Hippo is great for groups.
Contact us for group subscription rates.
What makes Hippo different?
At Hippo Education we’re committed to helping front-line medical professionals stay current, connected, and passionate. We’re a physician-founded, physician-run company focused on supporting a cadre of top-notch clinicians, like you.
Our energy goes toward recruiting the most astute and entertaining educators in medicine and providing them with every resource necessary to create the best education possible. Everything we make is specifically designed for busy medical professionals—it’s concise and segmented into easily digestible pieces to fit into your packed schedule. We believe the very best education is memorable and entertaining.
We continually invest in high-end, creative production and app technologies. We know your educational experience makes the difference—not only between passing and failing an exam, but often between life and death.
See how good medical education can be.