No me gusta!
The flash player was unable to start. If you have a flash blocker then try unblocking the flash content - it should be visible below.
Zubin Damania (ZDoggMD) is an internist and founder of Turntable Health, an innovative healthcare startup that was part of an urban revitalization movement in Las Vegas. During a decade-long hospitalist career at Stanford, he experienced our dysfunctional health care system firsthand leading to burnout and depression. He created videos under the pseudonym ZDoggMD as an outlet to find his voice. This launched a grassroots movement — half a billion youtube views and a passionate tribe dedicated to improving health care for everyone.
ERcast 2.0 Launches May 1
Click here to learn more
Or here to sign up and skip the details
In this interview we cover a wide range of topics including
- How ZDogg went from hospitalist to rapper to Medicine 3.0 evanaglist
- The Mind Illuminated
- The roots of anxiety
- Mental preparation before giving a talk
- ZDogg’s response to criticism, antipathy, and negative feedback from the anti-vaccine movement
- Nurse practitioners
A Smattering of Performance Improvement, Stress Management, and Wellness Episodes
- Finding the Joy in Your Job
- Performance Coach Jason Brooks
- Making Order Out of Chaos
- How to Not Freak Out
- When Consultants Give Bad Advice
- Beating Stress and the Hot Offload
- Mastering the Storm