Helping You Become the Best PA You Can Be
Better Medical Education for PAs
The only review endorsed by AAPA
- Honestly entertaining on-demand lectures, written summaries, and over 1700 practice questions covering the complete NCCPA blueprint.
- Earn up to 50 AAPA Category 1 CME credits.
- Pass your PANCE/PANRE, have a laugh and learn from the best educators in medicine.
- A quick and accurate test of your knowledge.
- Prep for PANCE/PANRE, CAQ & End of Rotation Exams.
- See how you stack up, graphed by organ system and task dimensions.
- Test your knowledge with our full 100+ question self‑assessment.
- Detailed reports and answer explanations.
- Earn 20 AAPA Category 1 Self‑Assessment CME credits.
Education Developed Specifically for PAs
The only AAPA-endorsed PANCE/PANRE Review and Self‑Assessment
Maintain your certification and your passion for being a PA
Serious subjects with a light-hearted approach
We Know How Busy You Are
“I passed my PANRE and am quite thankful for that. Thank you Hippo Education for allowing me to study from home and avoid wasted time and money away from my family on flying to a review course!” Alexa Llewellyn
Only the Best Medical Educators
John Mabee, PhD, PA-C, Hippo PA Director
Assistant Professor of Clinical Family Medicine (Retired) at the Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, test writer for the NCCPA for 15 years, and chair of the PANRE and CAQ.
Don’t mess with John-in his spare time, he’s a 4th degree black belt Tae Kwon Do master.
Paul Jhun, MD, Hippo Academic Director
Faculty member at the University of California, San Francisco in the Department of Emergency Medicine, winner of multiple teaching awards including Faculty of the Year at the University of Southern California.
Paul, a sweets connoisseur, has been known to whip up a mean monkeybread from time to time.
From People Who Really get PAs
AAPA is the only national professional organization for the PA profession and Hippo Education is the premier source for the best medical education. We have teamed up to put PAs first by creating comprehensive tools for preparing for PANCE/PANRE, staying up-to-date and getting caught up with MOC.